The Secret Shed
The Secret Shed is perfectly located a mile from the A12. Local places of interest are within striking distance by car or bicycle, and there are a number of great places to walk close by:
• Southwold (10 minutes) – enjoy the beach, visiting the Pier, sampling a pint or ten of award winning Adnams Ales, take a gentle river trip to Blythburgh, or blast out the cobwebs on the Coastal Voyager.
• Snape and Aldeburgh (20 minutes) – catch a concert at the renowned Snape Maltings, check out Aldeburgh and Thorpeness Mere
• Dunwich Forest – walk up an appetite en route to the Ship Inn or the Dingle Tea Rooms
• Walberswick – for beach and river walks, maybe take the ferry to Southwold
• Minsmere – hunker down for some serious bird-watching
There is ample room for safe cycle storage if you prefer two wheels, alternatively, you may just want to chill out on the deck with a glass of wine, spotting woodpeckers, barn owls, buzzards and the occasional sparrowhawk from the comfort of a deckchair.